Services Who Is Caring for You or Your Loved One?
If you have questions or are in need of services, call our team at (956) 420-0447.
Provider Services Based in Harlingen
Over 40 Years of Community Care Support in Brownsville, McAllen, Corpus Christi, Laredo and throughout South Texas
When you call Texas Visiting Nurse Service (TVNS), you can expect friendly, knowledgeable, and caring services to assist your loved ones. We have over 40 years of experience providing exceptional in-home care and more to individuals with different needs throughout Harlingen and across South Texas— clients continue to turn to us because of our commitment to quality at every turn.
Our services include:
- Primary Home Care: Our team offers a wide array of in-home care options for those individuals whose health has limited their daily function. We work with highly trained caregivers to help your loved ones perform tasks such as bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting, meal preparation, feeding, cleaning, laundry, ambulation and transfer, shopping, and escort.
- STAR PLUS/STAR PLUS WAIVER Services: For personal assistance, respite care, and other services to adults who meet medical necessity, financial eligibility, and qualify for nursing home placement, but want to stay at home, we offer STAR PLUS/STAR PLUS WAIVER services.
- Community Living Assistance and Support Services (CLASS): Our CLASS home- and community-based services can be a cost-effective alternative to placement in an intermediate care facility. For individuals with an intellectual disability or a disability that has originated before 22 years of age—including bed-bound children—that have been deemed eligible, we offer services such as habilitation services, caregiver services, physical therapy, psychological services, respite, and more.
- STAR Kids: For children and young adults under 20 years old with special needs, our team offers STAR Kids programs to provide a personal attendant and respite care services. Depending on their needs, services can include bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, feeding, meal prep, cleaning, laundry, transfer/ambulation, shopping, and escort. Eligibility for this program is determined by Texas Health and Human Services.
- Private Pay Home Care: To help your loved ones live safely and independently at home, we offer assistance with daily activities such as personal hygiene, light chores, meal prep, laundry, grocery shopping, and protective supervision. Our trained attendants are supervised by experienced staff who will work with the client and family to come up with a plan that best identifies the tasks most needed for either long-term and respite care.
- Adult Protective Services (APS): To protect the elderly and those with disabilities from abuse, neglect, or exploitation, we offer adult protective services. Eligibility for this program is determined by the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services.
- Respite: If you are providing care for a loved one who is physically or mentally impaired, it is important to work in small breaks for yourself, so you can recharge. We offer short-term relief from your caregiving duties to support both you and your loved one.
No matter what type of service you need, you can depend on Texas Visiting Nurse Service (TVNS) to provide high-quality and compassionate care. We love to meet with our clients, so feel free to visit our office today! We are available Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Call our friendly and professional team today at (956) 420-0447 or fill out our online contact form to request more information.